Logan Lyles, Head of Partnerships at Teamwork, and former VP of Revenue at a top B2B agency called Sweetfish (important context to know about him going into this), is joining us because he is having to ideat, present, gain buyin and execute on partner marketing as we speak in his first year at Teamwork.
On this episode, Logan and I will discuss:
- How to get partner marketing approved and executed
- What’s the benefit of doing content collaboration with *potential* partners (not just existing ones)?
- How to convince your bosses you should include non-signed partner prospects in the content .
- How to present your co-marketing ideas to your marketing team in a way that makes them want to support you.
- What pitfalls Logan hit early in his Teamwork partnerships days while attempting to execute on this strategy.
- Quick ways to create content with partners outside of the typical co-promoted webinar playbook.
- And, we’ll touch on tools to use if you’re a team of one starting out without a partner marketing manager and getting scrappy in the early days.
Another tactical episode you should listen to and maybe share with your marketing team or CEO.
Co-marketing articles mentioned in the episode:
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.
Partnerstack - Partner tracking and payouts.
Partnerhub® - for finding and managing your partnerships.