In today’s sales climate, account executives and partnerships teams need to collaborate more than ever before to win deals.
Enter Mac Reddin, CEO of Commsor which is pivoting into sales enablement with their product Bronto.
Mac has been an outspoken contrarian this past year (follow him on LinkedIn) and is joining me today to share his views on partnerships, sales, and go-to-market.
On today’s episode, Mac and I discuss:
- How Mac interprets “The people are your partners” as a strategy
- Why partner people talking to partner about partnerships people doesn’t move the needle
- How can partnerships people actually move the needle for their org
- Community vs partners
- The future of partnerships
- What Mac is and would do differently with a SaaS GTM strategy for the next two years
- The honest truth about partnerships as a team and process
- And we end with some advice on how to fix co-selling
It get particularly good after minute 20, so hang in there… you’ll be happy you did.
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.
Partnerhub® - for finding and managing your partnerships.